Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Netbook day

This morning room 13 got their netbooks. I was so exited and I could not wait.
First Mrs Burt talked to us and she gave usa paper to sign. Then she talked about using the netbooks responsibly.
After a while Mr Burt talked to us and he said to look after the screen and the keyboard.
Finally the teachers gave us the box with the netbook in it. Then Mrs Burt showed us how to
open the box. After that we turned on the netbook.
On the netbook I played games on it but then my netbook battery died and I had to close my netbook.
I had fun on my netbook.

4 comments:

  1. Great work Kashya!It is great we can do cool work on our
    net books.You have shown you are looking forward to it.
    Keep up the good work!Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shya

    what a nice net book day you had with your netbook i wounderful day you had .what do you like about your netbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi shya,
    I am really amazed that you have ritin heaps of sentens on your blog and that you have some intristing words on your sentens to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kashya I really liked your story about netbook day.I am so proud of you.congrtulations.im might see your blog every day.by josephine

    ReplyDelete