Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Straw Bridges




This morning room 13 made a straw bridge,our bridges had to be strong and stable.To make the bridges stable we had to make triangles and stick them on the bridge that we have made.We used straws,sises and sellotape.My group first made little triangles, then we made a long part to stick the triangles on.We also made some triangles for the sides.When we were finished building my group had to clean up.Finally we could test our bridge,to see if it was strong.When everyone was finished we had to see if theres was strong, some off the bridges were strong but some wernt.I had fun making a straw bridge.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kashya

    I really love your story about straw bridges.
    I commented on your blog because it really fantastic.
    Keep up your wonderful work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kashya,
    I am just posting some blog post. I miss you Love from Aldora.

    ReplyDelete