Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Holidays.. The Movies


Guess what my cousins, my uncle, my aunty and me and my brother went to watch Cars 2. We went to see it in 3-D. We Also went on a train.

First we drove to the train station and waited for the train. The train didn't take that long. Finally the train was here " the train the train" shouted my cousin she was so exsited.

We hoped in the train. My cousin counted how many stopes we need to get to Birtomart. After stopping 8 times we finally reached our destination.

" Where at Birtomart" I said to myself. Then we walked to McDonalds for lunch.


After eating we walked to the movies. We got lost in the first place. But then we made it.

My aunty payed for the tickets. Then we went into the cinema. And we watched the movie.

Cars 2 was a cool movie.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with your cousins and Aunty Frances Uncle steve and Aunty Donny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes That was a good outing for you Shya and sleepover. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and family. Love Nanna xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete