Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beep Test

“First up are the girls” Miss V said. We got up from the ground and made our way to the yellow line. Waiting for the test to begin I got myself ready. “Breathe in and out!” I whispered to myself trying to save my energy. Soon a voice called out from sound system. “ Level 01.01” it called. Jogging towards the cones, I was able to get there in time. “BEEP!” went the speakers. I ran to the other yellow line hopping I wouldn't get out.

Out of all the levels I got 10.05



6 comments:

  1. 10.5 Good girl Kashya u are a great Athlete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful Shya. Aunty here. Good on u! Yes u r a great athlete, I really hope u keep it up. If u r passionate about sumthng, dont let anything stop u from doing it. So run shya run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kashya, I find your story very interesting.You must be tired from all that hard work, you've done an excellent job.
    it's an inspiering job.could you handle it?.
    great story.
    keep it up
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sup Shya, its uncle Luke, keep running hard, ill be cheering you on when your in the olympics;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow My Kashya Boo! You are good at everything you do and running and outdoor activities are some of them!Good girl! Love Nanna xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kashya,
    Great Job on the Beep Test!!! You are a really fit!!!! You have a great future as a athlete!!!! I wish I was fit like! How did you feel when you finished? I felt exhausted! Well see you later!!

    Gloria
    P.S Thanks for the band!!

    ReplyDelete