Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jonah Lomu


A Rugby Union player called Jonah Lomu played 63 games as an All Black after debuting for the All Blacks in1994. He was massive ,but fast. Jonah Lomu is thought of the first global superstar, he was a very intimidating player.

Sadly Jonah Lomu had kidney problems. He had dialysis in 2003 because of his kidney problem. Because of his dialysis he couldn’t play rugby for the All Blacks. Grant Kereama donated one of his kidneys. Jonah Lomu was able to play rugby again.

He then went on to play in Wales and Hong Kong before finally retiring in 2007.

3 comments:

  1. oh that is great information on Jonah. Great piece of writing darling xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Love It that is a great story about Jonah Lomu. That is amazing I wish I was a rugby professional too, I wonder if you ever wish you were a rugby player? My favorite was when you said Jonah Lomu was a professional New Zealand Rugby Union player who played 63 games after he debuted for the All Blacks in 1994. What a great story .

    Best Friend Sela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kashya! I LOVED that blog post about Jonah Lomu. He is a GLOBAL superstar and is an icon to New Zealand. It was very nice that Grant Kearama donated his kidney. I see you've made GREAT use of your net book too! Keep up the AMAZING WORK and I hope you can visit my blog whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete