Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Badminton


Badminton in the school hall is so ENJOYABLE!!! I love going to the hall to learn about badminton because it’s AMAZING!!

Donna our instructor showed us 3 grips. Underarm, forehand, and a trick shot. Using those grips I powerfully hit the shuttle with my racket and of it went to my partner.

Donna then taught us how to hold the racket. Once our whole class learnt how to hold the racket. We then went on to learn about the overhead grip.


I held the shuttle in my hand and accurately served at my partners head! Soaring like a bird the shuttle flew back and forth between my partner and I. My partner hit the shuttle back to me, and Donna shouted “shuttles”.

I cant wait to go back and learn some more about badminton!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Kashya,

    I really like your picture, and I love how you used lots of interesting words.I hope you have a nice day!!

    Keep up your good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good story, I liked how you used interesting words.
    Can't wait to see you at riverside,lots of love Lesliexxo

    ReplyDelete