Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ice Cream Comits


My fingers were numb as I rolled the ice cream and sprinkles around in my hands. Room 13 had made yummy ice cream comets made of crushed biscuits, chocolate ice cream and sprinkles.

Waiting in line, I wondered what it would feel like. As Miss King scooped the ice cream in my hands it fell through my fingers. The comet felt like a cold and squishy ball rolling around in my hands. “YUCK”. “Its freezing” I said as Whaea Janeille put a cone on my comet.

Licking my lips, I was eager to eat my comet. The ice cream dripped out and covered the ground. These ice cream comets were delicious!

Making the comets was a fun and sticky experience. I hope we can make them again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kashya,
    I like your story about Ice Cream Comets! Your picture is cool too!! What was your favourite part in making the comets? Mine is eating it!!!!! Keep it up!

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shya,
    What a cool story about your ice cream comet. I wonder if your writing has changed? It looks like because your writing has gone better and better and it has improved so much. It is a amazing peace of writing. How did it feel when it was in your hand? What was your favourite part of making the ice cream comet?

    From Iron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you enjoyed the ice cream comet when you got to eat it... Your drawings are really good of the different comets. I like the space comet drawing.

    Love you,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete