Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Alien Snot




Yuck, slimy and gooey alien snot running down my hands. In our class room we made icky sticky alien snot.

If you are interested in make this goopy alien snot you will need a bowl, a spoon, cornflour, water and green food colouring. Firstly pore the cornflour and water in the bowl and mix. Then pour the green food colouring and mix. Then the mixture will harden.

Mixing the cornflour and water together the mixture had hardened quickly. After mixing Miss King put in some green food colouring in my groups bowl. The mixture change from white to green.

“YUCK” we all said as we grabbed some snot from the bowl. It felt slimy when it ran down my hand. I wonder if alien snot is really slimy.

Making alien snot was a fun experience. I hope to make Alien snot again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kashya I like your writing about alien snot.It looks fun and disgusting.

    ReplyDelete