Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

King Kong And Slug



Stupid King Kong knowingly embarrassed his friend. 


Knowingly embarrassing stupid King Kong, Mr Monkey pulled down his pants. 


King Kong was stupid to say, he knowingly embarrassed himself.



Creepy slugs unfortunately attempted to eat my brother. 


Unfortunately attempting to kill the cat, the creepy slugs died. 


Attempting to unfortunately to climb the sky tower, the creepy slug fell and left a goey mess. 


Running down the mountain the creepy slugs unfortunately attempted to climb back up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kashya. My name is Kelly. I'm an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. Feel free to take a look at my blog: http://ficarellikellyedm310.blogspot.com/. You have a very interesting post here! I have never heard of "King Kong and Slug" before, so I searched online to find out who they were. The only thing I could find was a television show from the 1960's called "The King Kong Show." If you would like, you can read the Wikipedia article about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_Kong_Show.

    So is that television show what your post is about? Or are "King Kong and Slug" in a movie, game or book? I have so many questions, such as, what did King Kong do to embarrass his friend? Why did the slugs try to eat you brother? ;) Also, did you create the picture of the slug climbing the mountain?

    Well, Kashya, it looks as though you have very good writing skills. I think you did a great job on this post!

    ReplyDelete