Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Netball






“ My first netball game “ I said nervously myself. The yr 4 Netball team got ready. “ Kashya your goal attack “ Mr Jacobsen said to me as he gave me a bib. Then we left, Mrs J and Mr jacobsen drove us to the Netball court.


The game started I stood on the line waiting for the ball. The whistle blew, I got the ball and through it to my team mate. “ Pass the ball “ she said. I was next to the hoop so I shot the ball in the hoop. “ Yay “ I shouted and I gave the ball over to the other team.


It was half time I quickly gave my bib to Mr jacobsen. On second half I was Goal Shot ! The ball went from Center to Goal attack, I had the ball and shot it in the hoop. The game was finished. Mr Jacobsen told us the score. “ 13 - 4 “ Mr Jacobsen said. “ Yay “ My Friends said as we walked to the changing rooms.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kashya,

    I love you'r netball story it looked like you had lots of fun being center you are so lucky that you were center. Were you reserve in first half? Great story about you'r first netball game great pictures too your mum is a great photographer.
    Keep it up Kashya I am looking forward to seeing you post more.

    Best friend Sela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kashya
    cool netball story keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kashya, I find your story interesting.
    I love how you described your story really well. Did you get marked?. good work kashya,keep it up.....

    Josephine (:

    ReplyDelete