Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TRIP TO MOTAT!!!




On Wednesday the 6th of July rooms 13 and 14 went to MOTAT!!! We had a lot of fun.

When we got there we all had to go into a room. Our instructor Stacey told us all about what we were going to do for the day. She said to us “ Well room 14 will be going through the Tactile Dome first”. “And room 13 will be coming with me to look at some invention's”.

After looking at some inventions we went outside to explore the exhibits. First we had a look at the OLD inventions with my mum. Me my friends and my mum saw lots of things like, old trains, old washing machines and old telephones.

My FAVOURITE part of the Motat trip was going into the Tactile Dome, my class mates were really looking forward to it. We finally reached our destination. While in the dome I was scared but I was with my friends so I was alright. “Yay we made it through the dome” said my friends as we climbed out of the Dome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shya,

    What a awesome story you have written. I Love the part when you wrote 'our instructor Stacey told us all about what we were doing for the day. Hope you enjoyed your time at Motat.

    From your cousin Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kashya,

    Love your pictures and writing about MOTAT it sounds like you had a great time with your class and room 13 and 14. How many times have you been to MOTAT?

    Best Friend Sela

    ReplyDelete