Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Netbook Reflection Term 4


As much as I have loved having a Netbook there are some things that I haven’t liked. Like trying to connect to the Internet.

The hardest thing for me on my netbook is stop getting distracted. Most of the time I am doing my work but some times I really get distracted. I think I have been Cyber Smart!



If the Netbook Scheme failed and our netbooks got taken away from us we would be very disappointed. If my Netbook got taken away from me I would find my work much harder.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kashya,

    I really like your netbook reflection. You have great paragraphs. I also liked your story about Sydney, the opera house looks cool. How is it going in Australia? We all miss you over here. Hope Australia goes well for you and that you make some new friends.

    From Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kashya,
    Its me Sela, you have been are great friend that has been using a netbook well. And I think you have been Cyber Smart, we hope you will learn more at Australia, Perth. WE WILL MISSS YOU BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!

    From the botom of my heart Sela

    ReplyDelete