Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

I AM MAKING MOVIES 2!!!

On Sunday night half of room 13 went to the museum because we had entered a movie competition. Finally we got on the bus. “We’re here” I said. We walked to the elevator and waited in line, finally we got on and walked to the dome.

I sat down on a chair and watched some of the movies that appeared on the screen. I waited and waited for ours to show but unfortunately it didn’t! I was SOOOOOOOO bored because some movies were too long.

“Yay our movies showing” I exclaimed, Charlie from What Now was there he called out the finalists movies. We watched the movies of the finalists and the winner was called out. “ Don't Forget Our Roots by Pt England School”.

“YAY” we all shouted as we run to the red carpet and ran down to the stage. Charlie high fived our hands. The speech finished, so everyone walked back to their seats and watched more movies.




1 comment:

  1. Very Cool Pt England school you are all awesome at making movies :) is that Charlie in the back ground ?

    ReplyDelete