Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kayaking



On Saturday me and my family went kayaking.The beach we went to was mission bay.First my dad went to pay for the kayaks, but we could only use the kayaks for 30 minutes. While we waited me and my brothers played at the park.Finally the kayaks were in the water, we put on the life jackets and off we went.I went with my dad my brothers went by them selves and my mum went with my little brother.Then I asked for a race so we had one. Gussie who won?Me and my dad we had fun.When we finished the race the kayaks had to go back in the truck.We raced back to the car and we left.For lunch we had chips, biscuits and cake it was yum.When lunch finished we all had a sleep.I had a fun day with my family.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic recount of your adventure kayaking! I really love your photos too Kashya.
    Thank you for sharing this story with us.
    Miss King

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good weekend too. It was mum's birthday so it was a good day all around. And yep we wasted Kalim in a race aye and you did most of the paddling... =) Good writing darling xxx

    ReplyDelete