Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Easter Show


This morning my family went to the Easter show. First we got ready, when we were all ready we left.Finally we were there.First we went to look around while mt mum and my big brother went and got organised for the talent quest.Then my dad ask if I wanted to paint m face so I did,I got a butter file.After that we went and watched my brother perform.The song he sand was You Give Me Something by James Morrison.Then we went to go on the rides, the ride that we all went on was cool.We went on heaps and heaps off rides.Then we went home.I had fun at the Easter show.










3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous story Kashya. You do have great times with your family don't you? How did Kalim go in the Talent Quest? Did someone film it for us to watch?
    I'm looking forward to your next holiday story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have Kalims performance on Video he did very well :) . Fun Family day at the Easter Show and your butterfly face paint was cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kashya i really loved your photos it reminds me of friendship. i loved how you were standing by those ballons it feels like i want to pop them.


    good luck.

    ReplyDelete