Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Waiwera





Last week i had a terrific weekend at Waiwera pools. I went with my Uncles family also my mum, dad and brothers. When we got to the pools we all got our togs on and went for a swim.

I saw my cousin and ran to her she asked if we could go on the slide so we did.I went to the speed slide and she followed me. We had a race guess who won not me!! First we went to the biggest pool and i nearly drowned . I went and swam with my brother.Then i went on the twister slide.After a while I went and had some of the food.When i finished my food i went on the slide with my dad.We stayed for the whole day.When we were all finished swimming everyone went to the camp grounds.All of us sleep in cabins.I had a fun weekend at Waiwera.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my darling,

    Great piece of writing. I really like reading your stories and im glad you had a great weekend away =)

    ReplyDelete