Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mt Wellington


On Saturday afternoon me my brothers and my dad had a race up Mt Wellington.When we got there we all raced up to the gate."On your marks get set go" my dad shouted and off we went.I ran my fastest and I never gave up.But I was really tiered because, then I looked at the back off me and saw my brother.So I ran even harder.I was so puffed so I slowed down and walked.Finally I was at the top of Mt Wellington.I came 1st, my little brother came second, my dad came 3rd and my other brother came last and my.We all had fun racing.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I am glad you are enjoying your holidays and getting to spend time with your Dad - he must be quite fit by the way :). Lovely to see you posting in the holidays and especially fantastic to see you posting graphics you have drawn yourself. A big congratulations to you .

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete