Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Aussie Rules




Nothing is more fun than Aussie Rules!!! Every Thursday Rooms 13 and 19 go to the bottom field to learn the Aussie Rules way of playing rugby.

The weather was rough. It was very changable, first wind, then sun, then rain. Who knows what the weather might be like next!

For our warm up we played a game called Bumper Jumper. You had to find a partner and try to knock each other over while hopping on one foot. After the warm up game it was time to learn a skill. The skill we learnt was how to bounce the ball while running.

Next we played a game which was like baseball except we had to kick a ball off a tee instead of batting a ball. I waited impatiently for my turn and when my turn was over I was panting for breath! Fielding was fun to, but I liked the kicking best.

When the day was finally over I felt exhausted, but very happy. I cant wait untill next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment