Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Reflection Of The Term




What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed playing in the A.F.L tournament. Because it was real run and I liked playing in that team and we have really good players.

Things I didn’t enjoy?
I didn’t enjoy cross country. Because it is boring and we the track is really long and tiering.

What did I learn?
I learnt lots of great things . I learnt how to make buttons on Hyperstudio.

How do I feel about my term overall?
I feel amazed at all the activity we had done this whole term like, badminton, netball and Aussie rules they have been a great experience for me.

What did I find most interesting ?
I found badminton really really interesting because it was my first time and we could challenge people and every week we learnt new skills.

What could I have done to help my learning?
I recon I can help my learning by concentrating on my work. I think that my learning can improve by listening and working hard. I need to find a way to work harder at my maths.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you have learnt something during school last term. Good luck in learning your maths.

    love dad

    ReplyDelete